Build the collagen level on your skin and rejuvenate it with other potent plant-derived ingredients With Fair Trade, Sustainable Raw Cacao from Indonesia.
- Made from cold-pressing un-roasted Indonesia-grown cacao beans, this leaves all the enzymes and nutrients in place.
- Gently stimulates blood circulation in the skin to smooth fine lines and give your face a rosy glow with its rich antioxidants property (flavonoids).
- Restore cell functioning and combat free radical damage and regenerate skin cells, as well as improve collagen and elastin production to reveal firmer, “bouncier” skin.
- Soothe redness and reduce blemishes with the anti-inflammatory property in Cacao.
- Rich chocolate scent to help reduce sugar cravings as according to researchers, just smelling cacao activates the same neurotransmitters in the brain as when you eat it.
- Enhancing the strength of the cell membrane with (catechins).
Why Raw Cacao?
Unlike cocoa powder, which is a darker, richer color of chocolate and a sweeter in taste, cold-pressed, un-roasted raw cacao bean keeps more nutrients within. Though the Raw Cacao Powder we use is made in the same way as cacao, however, the typical cocoa powder used in chocolate is way more processed, and it is heated or baked at a high temperature, diminishing antioxidant content (but bringing forth more chocolate flavor!)
Raw Cacao aids in increasing the micro-circulation (your face is filled with tons of small blood vessels that sometimes don’t get a lot of new blood pumped into them) and improving skin density and hydration.
A rich source of minerals
Minerals that could be found in our Sacred Raw Cacao Face Mask include Copper, iron, manganese, sulfur, and zinc.
When cacao is applied topically they all provide numerous benefits to the skin primarily much-needed nutrients, as well as promoting cell health and preventing cellular degeneration.
Our Turmeric Infusion uplifts your skin with a clear and youthful complexion
Turmeric has long been used for healing here in Bali. It is the main ingredient in a traditional medicinal drink every Balinese knows how to make called “Jamu”. Local Balinese also use turmeric powder as a body scrub (lulur) to be absorbed through the skin. Incorporating traditional Ayurvedic medicine knowledge, turmeric has been applied to the skin as a means of healing and inflammatory reduction.
Apply turmeric to your skin can
- Reduce acne, rashes, eczema, pimples, psoriasis, and fungal infections.
- Slow down facial hair growth.
- Soften the skin.
- Lighten skin tone.
- Cleanse and repair the skin through detoxification.
- The curcumin within helps to prevent skin water loss & natural SPF 15.